REINO UNIDO -UK

Hello: Thank you for your message regarding 'Stories To Change The World Day - 21st June 2011'. I am delighted to take part in this initiative and I shall be performing my Original Stories on 21st June 2011 - As Follows:

Event: Barley The Children's Poet Performs Her Original Verse-Fables & Funny FairyTales-In-Verse and Nonsense Poems
StoryTeller's Name: Barley The Children's Poet - aka - Barley Robinson
Venue: The Poetry Box, 'Ramshackles', Nyewood, Petersfield, Hampshire, ENGLAND
Time: 3.30pm to 4.30pm
Admission: Free of Charge For All Ages

I think this is a terrific initiative - and - as I already perform my Stories-In-Verse, Verse-Fables and Nonsense Poems live every Wednesday at The Poetry Box, I am only too delighted to perform in addition on Tuesday 21st June, to support 'Stories To Change The World'.

I hope that everyone's storytelling on the 21st is an enormous success!

All Best Wishes! -

Barley Robinson
Barley The Children's Poet - StoryTeller

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario